Individual Approach and Individual Learning Plan in WBL: Training for WBL Tutors
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for VET
The aim of the project is to improve the skills of VET and workplace tutors for using Individual Approach (IA) and developing Individual Learning Plans (ILP) in work-based learning (WBL).
- Review of the existing practices in Latvia, Lithuania and Finland and challenges faced by WBL tutors from schools and enterprises in implementing IA and ILP in WBL;
- Innovative training programme for VET/WBL tutors “Individual approach and individual learning plan in WBL”;
- Open Education Resources with assignments, methods and examples of individual learning plans;
- Training of 23 lead VET tutors and trainers from 3 countries during international joint staff training;
- Training of 90 VET tutors in Latvia, Lithuania and Finland;
- Blended mobility for 6 VET learners from Latvia, Lithuania and Finland with the use of individual approach and implementation of ILP.
National Centre for Education of the Republic of Latvia (LV) (https://visc.gov.lv/) – lead partner
Ogre Technical School (LV) (http://www.ovt.lv/)
Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (LT) (https://chamber.lt/)
WinNova (FI) (https://www.winnova.fi/)
Kaunas Technical Vocational Education Centre (LT) (http://kautech.lt)
Omnia, the Joint Authority of Education in Espoo Region (FI) (https://www.omnia.fi/)
Baltic Bright (LV) (http://balticbright.lv/)