Digital Tools for Learning and Validation in VET and WBL: Training Program for VET Teachers, Trainers and Potential I-Coaches
Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for VET
Project No. 2020-1-LV01-KA202-077486
The objectives of the Project are to improve skills and competences of VET teachers, trainers, mentors for use of digital tools in education process, for both: classroom and distance learning; and to raise awareness of variety of digital tools and technologies that can be used in VET school and WBL settings.
Dig4VET proposes empowering VET teachers, trainers and mentors/WBL tutors with the support of a training program for VET teachers, trainers and mentors which can be implemented by VET institutions (local level), by national CPD systems and internationally as Erasmus+ courses.
- Review of digital skills of VET teachers and trainers in partner organizations (VET schools) and partner countries, including a report on the use of SELFIE, and an overview of educational digital tools and technologies which may be used also in VET, as well as those specially designed for VET;
- EU training program for VET teachers, trainers and WBL tutors “Attractive, Interactive and Inclusive VET: Digital Tools for Teaching, Learning, Assessment and Validation”;
- Joint staff training event at EU level for testing the training program;
- At least 25 trained staff members of partner organizations: VET teachers, trainers, VET and WBL teacher trainers who will become teachers-multipliers, trainers of other teachers in partner countries;
- National level Master-classes (small workshops) at partner organizations and other organizations in partner countries involving at least 40 other trained/coached persons at national level;
- Toolbox of OER demonstrating examples of how different existing digital tools can be used in VET and WBL, by VET teachers and WBL tutors;
- 8 multiplier events across partner countries.
National Centre for Education of the Republic of Latvia (LV) (https://visc.gov.lv/) – lead partner
Riga Art and Media School (LV) (http://www.rmmt.lv/)
COOPETAPE – Cooperative of Education (PT) (https://www.etap.pt/)
Oulu University of Applied Sciences (FI) (https://www.oamk.fi/fi/)
Vilnius Car Mechanics and Business school (LT) (https://vavm.lt/)
ITC International (CZ) (https://www.itc-international.eu/)
Baltic Bright (LV) (http://balticbright.lv/)